- What month do the tours start?
- Are reservations required for the tours?
- Is it possible to do two of your tours in one day?
- Is there a maximum number of people allowed on a tour?
- Are the tours wheelchair accessible?
- What time do I need to show up for my tour?
- Will it be hard or unsafe to get home from the Pub Crawl?
- On which days does the Pub Crawl take place?
- Does one need to reserve a spot on the Pub Crawl?
- Does the Pub Crawl meet at the same spot every night?
Reservations for the free and select tours are not necessary, unless your group exceeds 10 people. For private tours, however, reservations are a must (although short notice tours are certainly possible). Please visit the ‘Private Tour’ page for more information.
Absolutely! We’re happy to have you on both the FREE walking tour and the Pub Crawl in the same day.
No, there is no maximum number of people for tours. There are always multiple guides to ensure that everyone can be accommodated (each group is split between the guides, with a maximum of 40 people per guide). If you are planning on joining the tour with a group larger than ten people, reservations are required so that we can be sure to have an appropriate number of guides at the tour starting point on the given day.
The Pub Crawl guides will give you detailed instructions on how to get back to certain parts of the city from the final Pub Crawl stop.
Yes, the meeting spot is always the same; just look for our guides in their signature red New Europe t-shirts! Check out the Pub Crawl tour page for an exact location.